Saturday, February 27, 2010

Be inspired!

The other day, I was at a retail store (on visit) when I heard someone saying "Sachin ne do so mara!"

I got into the car and the radio was all praise for the Master Blaster. Reaching home, my wife was excited about the feat, some also mentioned on Facebook. I asked my wife whats the big deal about and then realised the facts!

For the next few days, I kept reading about Sachin in the papers and as usual was in awe with the genius. I always have regarded him as a legend. Nevertheless, all the articles inspired me.

Many such events are inspiring to us, sometimes even forwarded emails (one of my friends keeps mailing really good ones)

I guess we all need inspiration from events around us, they help us ward of the negative and accept the positive in the universe which helps us be better than what we were yesterday.

With the world around crying for saving the planet, better budgets, etc, we also draw inspiration from some events in life which keep us happy and going on.

The next time you bump into something like this......... be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Agree.. our surroundings do have an influence..what we hear what we go through.. all of it make 'us'

    ReplyDelete