Thursday, November 28, 2013

New place same old me :)

Been really long (almost 3 years) since I wrote a blog.... have shifted to Hyderabad now....

The city is beautiful with its heritage, culture, food and the "cosmopolitisation" in the recent years... a good blend of localites and people from all over...good people in general.


Somethings have changed ..... in the sense... I am a father now to a lovely daughter... feel blessed :)

But more or less life is the same... maybe because the needs remain the same.... I still love food, movies, music, reading and catching up with friends... new and old... so whats the big deal in living anywhere....


I guess people have few basic needs which if fulfilled helps them "live" in the true sense of the word....happiness is now... not when you get a big car or a grand house.... if you wait.. you have missed the point.

I think these random thoughts that are popping in my mind makes me think.... what do we need at the end of the day to be happy.... if we really need to be happy (not greedy) .. I guess not much.. just a little bit of fresh air, food, and warmth of people around you... then it doesn't matter where you are... happiness is here.. if you see it.

M


No comments:

Post a Comment